Friday, July 25, 2008

Please submit your " I never understood what this means.." question here

Dear readers

It has struck me that many of the terms I use are complete jargon ( blah blah) to a lot of people. In addition to market commentary, I am going to answer questions about any financial term/finance questions that you have. I will also suggest books/other resources for further reading.


PLEASE SUBMIT ANY QUESTION THAT YOU HAVE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

Here are a couple I will address:

1) What is an option and when and why should I use it?

2) What is the benefit of buying a stock vs. a bond and in which economic climate should I do what?.....

3) What does a "risk reversal" mean?

4) Your questions...

1 comment:

Vivek Uppal said...

I think it is a good idea to elaborate on some of the jargon. At the same time, I believe you have more to offer than explanations of options, stocks and bonds. Do continue writing your opinion on the exotic parts of the financial industry as well.